Wilkes Health will be operating a reduced and varied scheduled start Wednesday 9/15/2021 due to staff helping with safety protocols and vaccine clinics at Merlefest. Pleas see below for changes in normal operations:
- Wilkes Health will offer limited clinical visits Wednesday afternoon, Thursday, and Friday,
- Wilkes Health will NOT conduct COVID-19 testing this coming Friday 9/17. Testing will resume on Tuesday 9/21,
- Wilkes Health will still offer appointments for STD visits, emergency contraceptive, certain family planning, immunizations, and nurse screen visits,
- Wilkes Health will still be offering walk in appointments for COVID 19 vaccines in our clinic, and
- Wilkes Health will be offering a COVID-19 vaccine clinic inside Merlefest for festival participants only. These shots will be available to any patron of the festival who has not yet been vaccinated and would like to receive a vaccine. Wilkes Health will have Pfizer and Moderna available at the festive. The Wilkes Health booth will be located in the shop area across from EMS.