Wilkes Community Health Center
The Wilkes Community Health Center is located in Wilkesboro, and is a designated Federally Qualified Health Center. Wilkes Community Health Center provides comprehensive primary and preventive care services to Wilkes and surrounding county residents of all ages, regardless of their ability to pay. Wilkes Community Health Center believes in access to quality healthcare services. We provide a variety of health services and programs to meet your needs. Wilkes Community Health Center provides care by qualified and skilled professionals committed to your health.
Wilkes Community Health Center is committed to caring for you in the following ways:
- We accept private insurances, Medicaid, and Medicare, as well as patients without health insurance.
- We offer a sliding fee discount program for patients.We want to serve all people.
- We offer services in multiple languages through interpreters on site and a special language line. We also offer services for patients who have a disability, are deaf or hard of hearing or are blind or visually impaired.
- We are here for you after our normal business hours of 8:30 am-5:00 pm. Please call our number and stay on the line to be transferred to the on call nurse. This is not an emergency line. Dial 911 for medical emergencies.
The Community Health Centers offers the following services directly or through a referral:
|Primary Care for Adults||Primary Care for Children||Screenings||Well Child Services|
|Gynecological Care||Pharmaceutical Services||Immunizations||Family Planning|
|Diagnostic Laboratory||Case Management||Eligibility Assistance||Health Education|
|Outreach||Translation Services||Mental Health Services||Substance Abuse Services|
Board of Directors
The Wilkes Community Health Center Board of Directors is composed of community members and patient users who each bring a unique area of wisdom and support to the table. The majority of the Board of Directors are patients at the Wilkes Community Health Center. If you would like to learn more about becoming a board member, please contact Rachel Willard, Executive Director, at 336.651.7449.
- Chair: John Blevins
- Vice Chair: Howard Harris
- Treasurer: Barry Wald
- Secretary: Rhonda Jones
- Deborah Britton
- Victor Mosely
- John Younger
- Elizabeth McGuire
- Raed Ayyash
- Charles Williams @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>